Website North South Supply
Positions are available in Stuart, Melbourne, Saint Cloud, Umatilla, Longwood, and Holly Hill.
Email Resume to
As a Technical Sales Representative, you will work with customers to ensure a smooth sales process. You will demonstrate excellent customer service and professionalism during in-store and follow-up with customers. You will develop leads and seek opportunities to present additional products to current customers while identifying existing accounts that can be targeted for growth – annual bonus for growth while weekly/monthly commission based on new accounts. Split time 50-50 between inside and outside sales.
• Take offs and Quotes – Effective use of Blue Beam software and have enough Market knowledge to quote competitively
• Job/NTO acct management
• Existing acct pricing maintenance based on market conditions and North South Supply or Company goals
• Identifying new vendor/item opportunities with realistic sales estimates and target customers
• Negotiating job-specific pricing with our vendors on large job quotes
• Communicating with purchasing to ensure sufficient inventory levels are kept to support growth without negatively impacting existing customers
• Communicate pricing feedback to VP of Sales
• Keep records of all projects and new customer opportunities using CRM
• Must have good email etiquette and good digital organizational skills
• Build and maintain a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads
• Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs
• Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs
• Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
• Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may interest them.
• Maintain detailed reports of sales activities, including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
• Provides periodic territory sales forecasts
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times, stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field OR
• At least five years of related experience is required.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
• Must be able to travel.
Shift: 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to Darlene.email@example.com