Website North South Supply
Apply Through Indeed (below) or email Darlene Johnson
$13 – $14 an hour
High school or equivalent (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
North South Supply, Inc.is a family-owned wholesale irrigation and well supply distributor. Founded in 1978 by Bobby Hiers in Vero Beach, FL, the company now has 7 locations throughout central Florida. Come grow with us! We are looking for a Delivery Driver at our Melbourne, FL location. This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM, with occasional shifts on Saturday, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, and delivery of irrigation and well supplies using a variety of light vehicles.
- A complete inspection of all vehicles for proper operation, and cleanliness before delivery.
- Completing deliveries, obtaining delivery confirmation, and providing excellent customer service in a timely fashion.
- Picking and packing material for delivery, quickly and accurately.
- Assist with warehouse duties and tasks when assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) and or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience. Past Delivery Driver experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience operating a forklift is preferred.
- Must be self-directed and motivated.
- The ability to lift 80 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- All candidates are subject to a pre-employment drug test.
- Retirement with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available
- Paid Time Off’
‘Work Remotely * No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.